My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Alimony, Child Custody & Child Support
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Ballinger Law Firm, I advocate for clients in Alimony, Child Custody and Child Support cases. Based in Mt. Pleasant, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of South Carolina. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Ballinger Law Firm has a thorough understanding of SC law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Divorce Mediation Services: A skillful divorce mediator can relieve much of the financial and emotional burdens that accompany the end of a marriage. I provide professional divorce mediation services to couples so that they can resolve disagreements over issues such as alimony and property division outside of a courtroom.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children's right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Legal Separation: Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Modification Orders: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: I help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact an experienced family law attorney today.
When you retain the services of Ballinger Law Firm, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Charleston County law firm today
Ballinger Law Firm sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. My office is conveniently located in Mt. Pleasant. Call the firm at 843-405-8952 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.